Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prime316
    • Jan 10, 2008

Curse Thee Sideshow!!

SIDESHOW JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'RE GOING TO BE MAKING A LINE OF 12" GI JOE FIGURES. LINK>>> Movie, Television and Proprietary Collectible Figures - Sideshow Collectibles, Inc. - Toy, WETA, Lord of the Rings, James Bond, Muppets, Military, Universal Monsters
    PROBABLY FOR THE UPCOMING MOVIE AND THEY'LL PROBLY BE THE COOLEST FRAGGIN 80's CHARACTER GI JOE'S EVER!!! SOUNDS PRETTY COOL RIGHT?

YEAH! UNTIL YOU FIND OUT THEYLL PROBABLY BE $50 OR MORE EACH!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOUR SUPER COOL SUPER EXPENSIVE ACTION FIGURES I CAN'T AFFORD TO COLLECT SIDESHOW!!!!! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SOOO!?!?!?! SO I SAY CURSES TO THEE SIDESHOW!!!! CURSES I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curses or free figures to me and my fellow collector friends so we can keep up.
    Last edited by Prime316; Feb 4, '08, 1:26 AM.
  • Prime316
    • Jan 10, 2008

It's all good man, just venting. People have the right to vent frustrations & rant occasionally. It's good to express oneself and not bottle emotion's up inside to grow into something worse later on. They're just words, they won't hurt anyone.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Those will probably be very cool, I do think that you'll be able to find good deals on them if you prowl the web. I own a few side show figures, I've never paid anywhere near the full retail on them.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Prime316
        It's all good man, just venting. People have the right to vent frustrations & rant occasionally. It's good to express oneself and not bottle emotion's up inside to grow into something worse later on. They're just words, they won't hurt anyone.
        By the Eye of Thundera!

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Man these are probably gonna be really sweet,I just hope they don't make a Shipwreck...If they do he's mine
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Type3Toys
            Home Of The Type3 Body
            • Jan 18, 2005

I have a few of the 12" classic monsters and they were well worth the cash.
            LOOK
            Action Figure Design & Prototypes
            For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
            To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• grayhank
              That Fisher Price Guy
              • Feb 9, 2007

Well those of us in CA get to pay that wonderful extra premium of tax on Sideshow. Most of my 12" Star Wars run about 75 each after shipping & tax. I actually get them cheaper if I order them through places like Brian's Toys.

I know Prime316 quite well as he is one of my best friends. I know he can't afford these for the most part - so I feel his pain. I also believe that Sideshow's pricing is over inflated. Yes they make a great product but I'm sure they are making a killing on profit (the same goes for the 13" DC Direct line). Sideshow's 12" SW figures aren't really that much better than the ones made by HASBRO so I don't get why they need to charge so much.
              Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

They're probably just going to be the movie versions so I am not too excited about these.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Movie versions of a version of GI Joe I never got into. Too bad. It'd be cool if it was a line of Adventure Team or 64 Joes with Sideshow's attention to detail.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎