Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gort
    • Jan 9, 2008

Where to buy Cast-A-Way toys? - Advice Wanted

Can anyone fill me in on what is happening with Cast-A-Way toys? I'm interested in purchasing their repro Tomland Fly figure but as far as I can see their site is inactive at the moment. My apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the site but I've done a little searching and not had much luck. All I can find is some information about new licenses and nothing about their previous products.

Does anyone have any advice on where I may still be able to purchase their Fly figure at a reasonable price? I'm in the UK so local would be great, but anywhere I can pay with paypal is ok.

*edit* Ok, so I just noticed the whole Captain Action thread which pretty much answers what is going on now, but I'd still like to source a Fly figure if anyone can help.
    Last edited by gort; Jan 30, '08, 7:20 PM.
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

The Fly figure is long gone. They only made so many. Thier site is sort of in "limbo" right now but I smell something big in the air so keep an eye on thier site!

Comment

• Type3Toys
      Home Of The Type3 Body
      • Jan 18, 2005

They did a whole set of monsters that I thought were fantastic! Keep an eye on ebay, I see them there every once in a while. You could also PM David Lee.
      LOOK
      Action Figure Design & Prototypes
      For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
      To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• gort
        • Jan 9, 2008

Thanks for the info and advice.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰