X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackson5677
    Banned
    • Oct 19, 2008

CTVT price info ?

What would be a fair price $ to pay for CTVT's I Love Lucy complete set all 5 figures and The Brady Bunch complete set all 8 figures....all MOC ?
    No longer available from CTVT......Thanks for any info....
    Last edited by jackson5677; Oct 28, '12, 11:29 AM.
  • jackson5677
    Banned
    • Oct 19, 2008

I have a chance to buy them......Brady Bunch at $xxxx shipped......I Love Lucy at $xxxx shipped.......SHOULD I BUY THEM ??????
    Last edited by jackson5677; Nov 19, '12, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

>SHOULD I DO BUY THEM ??????

Hmmmm.... those prices seem kinda high, but I'm not sure what the collectors' market for these guys is. Keep in mind, the Bradys are one of their first lines, so the bodies will no doubt be less than stellar.

Don C.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

those prices are pretty high from what i have seen. check ebay for current pricing on each invidually

Comment

• Mego Magyar
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

They are VERY hard to find at this point. I've never seen the male Bradys or the male Lucy figures for sale.

While the bodies are from the breakable time I wouldn't be surprised if they went for around $20.00 each shipped. I got a Lucy figure last year ( can't find how much I paid ) but it was probably close to that.

The only thing on ebay is a chocolate factory Lucy for 9.99 + 8.00 shipping ( didn't sell at 19.99 free shipping ) - nothing else even in the completed section.

I guess it comes down to how much you want them, if this is the only chance to get them.

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Ricky Ricardo was Repeatidly Canibolized for his Tux Suit ...., which at the time, wasn't offered on the site seperately. I dunno how Many were Made ..., but you could Probably cut his count in Half. Atleast.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• jackson5677
              Banned
              • Oct 19, 2008

Thank you for your replies.
              Last edited by jackson5677; Nov 15, '12, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎