Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigphill
    • Apr 6, 2012

I have a feeing that mego meet 2013 w/b huge

Mego meet 2013 will be my very first mego meet and I predict it will be huge. I had already planned on filming/documenting my visit to the event..but with shows like collection intervention and toy hunter I see this upcoming one being huge. I am not the Mego expert like a lot people on this site and I don't collect everything mego (just wgsh) but I am a fan. I feel like there hasn't been enough footage of these "meets" (in the past)and I hope to change that when I come for the first time. I live in Pittsburgh so I am only a hour away, so I have no excuse to miss it this upcoming year.
  • sauce
    Removed
    • Jun 24, 2007

smartphone MeetGoers could stream via LiveStream app for free

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

And I have a UStream account at my disposal now that I am getting more familiar with that we could use.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by noelani72
        And I have a UStream account at my disposal now that I am getting more familiar with that we could use.
        Really.. Mego Meet should do a live streaming at Mego Meet and let people BUY from their computer. How cool would that be.
        Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
        :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
        I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• MegoMark71
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 18, 2008

I don't think that would happen. One of the exclusive things about mego meet is people sell tons of stuff only there and the buyer walks away with it in their hands. No worries about shipping or if the buyer is going to like it. And stuff that doesn't sell usually gets put up in the marketplace anyway.

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

Yea, it won't happen. We have the Marketplace for people not at MM. And you can film the Meet but not at the Suite. What happens there cannot be recorded.
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MegoMark71
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 18, 2008

I'm pretty excited as i think i might actually be able to make it this year.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                70's Era Pimp
                • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                I'm pretty excited as i think i might actually be able to make it this year.
                Yer all talk! LOL You stood me up last year!

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

Yeah i had my best friends wedding. Not this year though. I have a wedding in July back in Connecticut. But June is free and i have already told everybody that the entire month is blocked off. Heck i think we could spend an entire day just talking wrestling alone. Cause of my brother being handicapped, i was able to meet a ton of guys back in the mid to late 80's. We can go over our list of awesome guys vs the ones who were jerks. I will say it is at least 10-1 good dudes vs jerks. Some of the biggest jerks on tv had the biggest hearts. And this was back when they still portrayed wrestling as real. I have a picture somewhere of my brother and me with Hulk Hogan. He let my brother hold the world title over his shoulder. And i remember it being heavy as hell. Not one of these knock off belts of today, the belt he carried around.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                    70's Era Pimp
                    • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                    Yeah i had my best friends wedding. Not this year though. I have a wedding in July back in Connecticut. But June is free and i have already told everybody that the entire month is blocked off. Heck i think we could spend an entire day just talking wrestling alone. Cause of my brother being handicapped, i was able to meet a ton of guys back in the mid to late 80's. We can go over our list of awesome guys vs the ones who were jerks. I will say it is at least 10-1 good dudes vs jerks. Some of the biggest jerks on tv had the biggest hearts. And this was back when they still portrayed wrestling as real. I have a picture somewhere of my brother and me with Hulk Hogan. He let my brother hold the world title over his shoulder. And i remember it being heavy as hell. Not one of these knock off belts of today, the belt he carried around.

I am definitely looking forward to it.....!

Comment

• megojim
                      Permanent Member
                      • Oct 13, 2001

Originally posted by ScottA
                      Yea, it won't happen. We have the Marketplace for people not at MM. And you can film the Meet but not at the Suite. What happens there cannot be recorded.
                      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by megojim
                        yup, ditto that.

Comment

• ScottA
                          Original Member
                          • Jun 25, 2001

And wait until you see the exclsuive Meet figure I hae planned. OMG it's awesome.
                          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• noelani72
                            27inaleon
                            • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by ScottA
                            And wait until you see the exclsuive Meet figure I hae planned. OMG it's awesome.
                            times like this, we need a "LIKE" button. hehe

Comment

• Vinny0026
                              Year Five!!
                              • Jan 26, 2012

i will be there this year!
                              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢