X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Dukes of Hazard

I was wondering why this line hasnt been reproduced by CTVT yet. I'm sure there would still be interest in this series even after all these years.

The only mego I had as a kid besides a stretch hulk was Bo Duke. I think the whole collection looks good. They could even improve Daisys head this time around.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I'd buy a Rosco and Cooter pretty Damn Quick.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
      Time to feed the cat
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      I'd buy a Rosco and Cooter pretty Damn Quick.
      I agree!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, I'd buy these if they looked nice. Could be that Warner Bros. owns the license, and their stuff don't come cheap.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I'm guessing they figure they have too many 3 3/4" Bo Dukes and don't won't to get hosed on these.

Comment

• jimsmegos
            Mego Dork
            • Nov 9, 2008

I'd bet the Dukes license is still pretty pricey. And while the show is still popular I don't think likeness rights would be easy to acquire considering all the issues there were during the original run of the show. I too however would love to see the cast rounded out; Roscoe and Flash, Cletus, Enos, Uncle Jesse, Lulu Hogg, Cooter, and a Boas Nest playset would be fantastic. And considering how often they were on the show, a set of the Oak Ridge Boys would be nice. And while we're at it why not a Waylon Jennings that played the theme song when you pushed a button on his back?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎