X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

Yard Sale Funtime Hunting.

It's always fun but sometimes searching for something specific adds a sort of scavenger hunt aspect to it. Always thought the concept was cool for a food giveaway. Wasn't huge on the character. Found the hat at the first yard sale of the season. That was always the piece people seemed to look for when putting this guy together years ago. So I started grabbing pieces when I saw them and finished it a couple of weeks ago. Go Go Gadget!!

gadget.jpg
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that was a neat concept. Kid's Meal Toys have really went down the tubes in the last few years.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

A couple years ago we started putting together the 100 years of Disney figures from mcdonalds, the ones that look like little statues with gold bases? There were 100 characters. It took awhile, but I managed to find all of them at yard sales & flea markets, a quarter or so each. Started a second set later on, but I haven't put as much effort into finishing it.I could have bought them online, but it was fun rooting them out one by one, searching for the last one I needed (which BTW, was Jasmine from Aladdin).

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by johnnystorm
        A couple years ago we started putting together the 100 years of Disney figures from mcdonalds.
        I still see a lot of people trying to do the Dalmations set. They sell whenever I get them.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎