Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gold_Dober
    • Jan 7, 2012

3 3/4" Custom Force Commander aka Flight Commander

After a few months I have finally completed my 3 3/4" custom Force Commander...Flight Commander.

The hands are from a standard 2003+ Microman figure. The main body is from the 3 3/4" die cast GEAG. The head is a hand sculpt by Micheal Jaecks. The pelvis is from the mini Robotman which was the key to making this work and the thighs were re-engineered by me. The packaging labels were done by MicroBry. The accessory, the glider pack, is from the Hero Space Glider with a slightly modified wing design completing the figure.

There is no hardware on this figure and the figure has stand holes in the feet. Not that it needs them.

Articulation...the head swivels. The knees, shoulders and elbows are riveted. The arms move at the shoulder base and at all rivet joints. The torso swivels and the thighs also move at the pelvis. The fists also rotate.

This is the first in a line of customs that will see me replicate the Micronaut Magno figures in 3 3/4" format and quite possibly the Microman GEEG as well. I plan to replicate every Micronaut Magno in my collection in 3 3/4" format.

I tried to put up some pictures but it wont let me. Im not sure how this URL upload thing works, but it didnt show any of the pictures I tried to put in here when I previewed the post.

Hopefully I am not breaking any rules by saying this...pictures can be viewed at http://micronautshomeworld.blogspot.ca/
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Will you be selling these and how much? very cool.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Gold_Dober
      • Jan 7, 2012

Originally posted by samurainoir
      Will you be selling these and how much? very cool.

They are currently available should anyone want one. They are $99 plus shipping. There are only 10 left.

Comment

• Back2denali
        Collecting since...
        • Aug 6, 2008

Plan on doing the Gig magnos?
        WANTED: Micronauts, Micromen...and some other stuff
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/back2denali/sets/

Comment

• Gold_Dober
          • Jan 7, 2012

Emperor, King Atlas/Green Baron/ JEEG are on my list. I am currently trying to see if I can make these in centaur format as well.

Comment

• AcroRay
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 17, 2005

Austin's work is astounding. These are some of the most amazing customs I've ever seen.
            Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
            AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
            The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
            Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests

Comment

• danadoll
              Micronaut Nut!
              • Apr 11, 2005

I'm echoing my Facebook comment...He's a beautiful figure, Austin.

Dana
              "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                Career Member
                • Jul 30, 2012

Awesome work. I've started writing a script which will involve Force Commander as the leader of the Space Glider force.

Comment

• The Sentry
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by AcroRay
                  Austin's work is astounding. These are some of the most amazing customs I've ever seen.
                  Indeed, plus, not only is he a great customizer, he's a wonderful fella as well!
                  sigpic
                  http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                  [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• Gold_Dober
                    • Jan 7, 2012

Hey guys...sorry I can only make a handful and they sell out before I can get to everywhere. Sultan a 3 3/4" Custom Baron Karza remake was just released and coming in August early September...OVERLORD...a 3 3/4" custom Emperor...with card artwork by DAVE WAUGH!!!

Because of the demand...I will be offering model kits of Homeworlds Blog Exclusives in the very near future.

There's Always Something!!! Coming October 31/20

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎