Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elastic Hulk!!! Elastic Hulk!!! Elastic Hulk!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic Book Geek
    Stays Crunchy in Milk
    • Aug 2, 2004

Elastic Hulk!!! Elastic Hulk!!! Elastic Hulk!!!

You know the other day I was looking at my Elastic Hulk when the thought occured to me, "Elastic Hulk!!!" Just then my friend Elastic Hulk came over and the first words out of his mouth were "Elastic Hulk." I said to Elastic Hulk, "Funny you should say Elastic Hulk, Elastic Hulk. Because I was just thinking Elastic Hulk while looking at my Elastic Hulk."

Elastic Hulk is the most Elastic Hulkiest Elastic Hulk in the whole Elastic Hulk world! If not for Elastic Hulk I wouldn't own an Elastic Hulk or be able to talk about Elastic Hulk's elasticity or his hulkiness. He's elastic! He's Hulk! He's Elastic Hulk!!!

I wish Elastic Hulk wasn't so Elastic Hulk rare and so Elastic Hulk expensive, because I would own 10,000 Elastic Hulks and I would fill my Elastic Hulk room with Elastic Hulks and get Elastic Hulk naked and roll around in my room full of Elastic Hulks!

...sorry, feeling a little cantankerous
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron
  • dumbldor
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 9, 2002

OMG that's hilarious

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
      valar morghulis
      • Mar 8, 2005

Ahhhh, give Elastic Hulk a break. Go ahead - put him in the freezer for the day, then take him out and give 'em a crack with a hammer! Breaks up nice!

Seriously tho, I don't mind the elastic talk. I was a big fan of Stretch Armstrong and Monster, so I've got nuthin but good vibrations for stretchies.

Comment

• Elastic Hulk
        Mego Elastic Superhero
        • Nov 24, 2006

Elastic and the Denys Fisher Stretch Hulk are getting lucky too. A fellow stretch collector made this for all Hulk stretch fans!!!

The new geek/fanboy movement is here!! Check out Hero Envy if your a fan of toys, comics, movies, cartoons, sci-fi, and other nostalgia that matters in life!!

glintofhope.com

Comment

• txteach
          Banned
          • Jun 17, 2005

Gee I wonder if this post was to get on our nerves. If it was your not gonna make too many friends around here doing that.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Love the pic in the link. I doubt that my wife would ever let me hire a hooker to be photographed with my toys.

Comment

• huedell
              Museum Ball Eater
              • Dec 31, 2003

And me----
              I doubt my hooker would ever make me think of hiring a wife----

Actually that pic and the accompanying quote was one of the funniest I've
              seen in a while----good one
              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Marvelmania
                A Ray of Sunshine
                • Jun 17, 2001

Corn syrup vs silcone. Which cost more?

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by stevemoore
                  Love the pic in the link. I doubt that my wife would ever let me hire a hooker to be photographed with my toys.
                  I'll take those other 2 toys over the Elastic Hulks any day, don't care if they're not as rare
                  "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Elastic Hulk
                    Mego Elastic Superhero
                    • Nov 24, 2006

HAH!! That's a good one!!
                    The new geek/fanboy movement is here!! Check out Hero Envy if your a fan of toys, comics, movies, cartoons, sci-fi, and other nostalgia that matters in life!!

glintofhope.com

Comment

• draconianguard
                      #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
                      • Mar 12, 2004

I prefer the LJN Junkyard Dog stretch wrestler over the elastic Hulk.
                      Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• Elastic Hulk
                        Mego Elastic Superhero
                        • Nov 24, 2006

Blasphemy!!! The LJN Stretch Wrestlers were filled with a powder substance!! How can that compare to corn syrup???

glintofhope.com

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by draconianguard
                          I prefer the LJN Junkyard Dog stretch wrestler over the elastic Hulk.

Who doesn't. Stretch JYD RULES!!!!!
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Megotu
                            jerk
                            • Dec 16, 2001

Originally posted by starbuk
                            If a Elastic Hulk ruptures in the box does it make a sound ?
                            Yes. It sounds EXACTLY like that annoying "Cha-CHING" noise that Johnny makes everytime Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks him in the breadbasket, except in reverse.
                            Last edited by Megotu; May 25, '07, 10:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

I feel as if I missed something that I care nothing about.
                              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎