X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tactile2
    Museum ADDICT
    • Jan 8, 2008

Captain Kirk Head

I just received this Kirk in the mail..it was an e-bay purchase. It is my first Star Trek Figure. Is there supposed to be, what seems like engraved hand writing on the back of the neck, just under the hair line? I believe it says "paramount"....I am new at this and none of my WGSH had this on the back of the head.... here's a pic....THANKS!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...kirk_type2.jpg

TACTILE2

Kevin
    sigpic
    LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.comicdoctor.com
  • imp
    Mego Book Author
    • Apr 20, 2003

Originally posted by ABMAC
    The magic Paramount elves put that on all of the Star Trek heads to show that the right to manufacture this item was licensed from Paramount.

Yep, that about covers it. In the off-chance this is a legitimate question, however, I'll bite.

Dear Tactile2,

"Paramount" is the name of the company from which Mego licensed the Star Trek property.

Benjamin

Comment

• tactile2
      Museum ADDICT
      • Jan 8, 2008

Hi guys...I know paramount owned the license for ST, I was just taken aback by how loosely the engraving was on the back of the figure's neck. Thanks for confirming that that's how they were made.

kev
      sigpic
      LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.comicdoctor.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎