X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spamn
    Minty and All-Original!
    • Mar 28, 2002

Hasbro 360 Unleashed Movie Black Suit Spider-Man

So I've yet to see a Venom out there, and it looks like I've missed my chance to get a Movie Green Goblin, so if anyone sees them locally, PM me, and I'll be happy to reimburse you for grabbin 'em for me.

I did manage to snag a Black Suit Movie Spidey though. And I think it's pretty sweet:

Here he is with one of the CTTV Tex Willer buddies for scale:

In addition to a buttload of body articulation, Spidey's got fingers articulated at the knuckles, though the sculpted bend in his metatarpals make it tough for his thumbs-up to be seen and for other fun finger poses to have full impact.

He's also got a place in both palms to kind of slide-lock the included web on the backdrop into a place where he can friction hold poses like this.

And pegs to hold him up on top. I hope this line is more successful than the Signature series line, if we could get the sheer numbers of figures from this 'Marvel Legends Unleashed' we've gotten out of the 6" scale line, it would be swell.
    Last edited by spamn; Feb 14, '10, 2:58 PM.
  • Type3Toys
    Home Of The Type3 Body
    • Jan 18, 2005

I have the red and silver movie Spidey 360 and it is real nice! Love to see them get the Marvel Legend treatment in this size!
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍