X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Slime is back.

Toys R Us exclusive under the Nickelodeon brand. This is supposed to be the real deal.

Nickelodeon Slime - NSI International - Toys Us
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • SpaceCrawler
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 20, 2008

Damn, got my hopes up reading the title... if it's not in the original green garbage can, or the purple one with worms, then it's not Slime to me.

Sean

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I agree the classic garbage can or MOTU Horde can would have been better. But other than that, it's the same stuff. It is official Slime.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
        House of a thousand Megos
        • Aug 10, 2009

I remember it was cold and it had that smell that smelled good to me for some reason??? LOL I Loved that stuff until it got on the carpet
        Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎