X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

my megomeet recap sorry its long.

it was my 6th megomeet and it just gets better and better. first i would like to thank everybody who was cool to me in the beginning and continues to do so. i met a few new people this year. toyman chris and his wife . chris had so much stuff it was a marvel watching them pack up thier car after the meet. chris is an awesome guy and it was a pleasure sitting and talking with him and his wife at dinner at hoss's. the gentleman who brought the cispa cards was very nice and nice to talk to before he had to leave (sorry can't remember your name ). i brought a first time megomeet attendee named moe. he had a great time and wanted me to tell everybody he thanks them for a great time. back to mymegomeet ramblings. i always enjoy talking anddealing with berto. tom it was and is always a pleasure seeinga nd talking with you. ron i learned a few things and always enjoy chatting with you. brian although we didnt talk much it was nice seeing you and ed again. scott a it was nice seeing you again. chad and sean you guys are custom masters and its always a good time when you guys are around. its always a pleasure seeing both dereks ( flynne and megospidey ) these two guys are tow of the nicest guys you will meet. john farley type 3 toys your customs are extroadinary.( i dont buy them due to giving most of my money to berto ). brue or robin or aquamna its always nice to see you and lily there . jr it was nice seeing you and nancy there. brian lietner you suits are amazing. ed thanks for selling me a dorothy. ray and collette you guys are amazinly cool. ray not only helped me fix my micronaught he gave me another one of his for nothing. thanks again ray. ray your kids are very well behaved and respectful of everythinga dn everybody. collete the fudge was better then advertised .the hello kitty is realy nice( sorry i forgot to go back upstairs and leave the valentine for hello kitty) talking to ray and collette you find not only are they super nice they are very intelligent and interesting. scott it was nice seeing you and sitting with you at dinner. austin nice to see you again. lee it was nice to see you and hulkie. your enthusiasim for mego is refreshing and nice to see but batmn still kicks hulk's sorry butt hulk (paul ) its was nice seeing you again , you are one of the highlights of the meet for me. you not only got me on megomuseum you encouraged me to go to the suite and mm. glad i did finally go. doc mego (paul ) it was nice talking with you . i hope things continue to be good for you in all things you continue to do. trhere is one thing i forgot to teel you doc thanks for bringing the 8'' mego style back to the spotlight with the repro parts and diamond select and emcee toys. paul (pwasson thank you for the coolest book mark i have ever seen, and the cool capt a shield i bought. trappy nice seiing your family again. your trek customs are very nice , my niece still loves the data i got last year from you.trappy thanks for the cars so mego races could still happen. steve moore always nice to see you and talk with you . steve thanks for making mm happen . i missed my friends johnmic , art and rose, davemc, amy and nate. chris it was nice talking with you and watching you make your custom. thank you for all the megomeet exclusives. i love pulsar. duncan thanks for the supercollector. if i missed anybody i am sorry it was a fast weekend and an mazing weekend. thanks everybody who was there. i picked up a pulsar a boxed riddler boxed batman a couple micronaughts, mailer box dorothy, superhero pens. supercollector a robin with elasti belyt missing gloves and repro emblem. i picked up a lifetime memory . megomeet is a family reunion of family you would pick if you could choose your family. mike
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

It was nice seeing you again and meeting your pal this year Mike, you're the first person everyone sees.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

Originally posted by batmanmc
      megomeet is a family reunion of family you would pick if you could choose your family. mike
      Absolutely!

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

I enjoyed sitting across from you at dinner at Hoss. I really enjoyed talking with you and Moe and hope he joins the museum and goes to the meet again next year!
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Megospidey
          Museum Webslinger
          • Jul 26, 2006

the pleasure is always mine Mike. You are one of the good guys

Comment

• Duncan
            Museum focus-groupie
            • Jun 27, 2009

It was great seeing you, and thanks for the business.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
              70's Era Pimp
              • Sep 7, 2011

I too enjoyed chatting with you, Moe, Scott & Paul. You all helped make my wife feel welcome. Looking forward to next year. Oh yeah....tell Moe to get his butt on these forums!

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

pleasure is all ours Mike!
                It is too bad this is a once a year deal, but that just makes it all that more important.

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

Always a pleasure seeing you again Mike. The keychains still rock.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• batmanmc
                    mego batman collector
                    • Jun 22, 2004

Megoknight Pm Me Ill Get You Another One.

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by palitoy
                      It was nice seeing you again and meeting your pal this year Mike, you're the first person everyone sees.
                      Agreed! I hope you bring your buddy back again next year. The keychains are a great way to welcome newbies.
                      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎