• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris DVM
    Veterinarian Member
    • Jun 18, 2001

MegoMeet 2012 Exclusive Pulsar: Availability Information

Hey,
    I have received a number of PM's concerning the Pulsar figure. As expected, I did not come anywhere close to selling out, so there are plenty still available.
    However, one small glitch - we had major problems with the molding of the chest pieces, the upshot of it being that we only had a small number completed to sell. Austin is planning on continuing to churn out the pieces needed over the next month or so, so they will be available, just slowly.
    There are only 45 that were/are made, 42 available for everyone (minus one for me, Mego73 and the donation to the auction).
    I will be PM'ing everyone that already has contacted me, as well as some people that I know were interested. Please PM me if you are included in this group and have not done so already to be put on the list.
    The way this is working (with my past experience with the Indy's) is this: your name is on the list. When I have the figure finished and in hand, I will PM you and THEN you can send the money via MO or Paypal. Cost will be $99 ($90 for the figure and $9 for shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance). Not going to repeat my mistakes of the past.
    LMK if interested.
    Chris DVM
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

PICS!!!!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰