X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

A big thanks to everyone!

Ok. Made it home safe and sound! It was a surprisingly pleasant drive both there and back.

I have to say thanks to so many people. Truly, it was a pleasure meeting every single one of you.

I was a little penchant attending my first Mego Meet. Everyone really went out of there way to make me feel welcome.

I have to give special thanks to quite a few people:

ChrisDVM thanks for taking me under your wing and showing me the ropes. You were always there to lend a hand, answer a question or just have a great conversation with.

megocrazy - thanks for talking "shop" with me. It's always great to get a different perspective from someone in this crazy business.

megojim - I really enjoyed chatting with you & I was glad to be near your table. You have a very pleasant way about you, that really helped me ease my nervousness. You are simply a fantastic fella.

almightysuffix - My wife held the Dorothy all the way home. It was great how you made her feel special right away. Great conversations we had, as well!

Noleani - Calibos. Nuff said. Ok, maybe not enough said. You and your son were great! Thanks for everything.

Derek (Flynne) - Thanks for making my Isis look soooo pretty! Awesome job winning that SC Van. i will be eternally jealous. I am loving my 12" Spidey and really appreciate the trade!

RandomAxe - From day one of me joining these forums, you have always been there to make me feel welcome. I enjoyed meeting you. Enjoyed our chats. Thanks for everything.

MegoWGSH - Austin, you were a joy. Always making me laugh and enjoy the moment. Thanks!!

EMCEHammer - You were simply all around amazing. You handled things tremendously and were always smiling. Awesome to finally meet you face to face!

I am 100% certain I have missed mentioning someone and I am truly sorry for doing that. Everyone at the meet was awesome, helpful and fun! I was able to get some great trades with sooo many people! I thank you all for that as well.

I will be posting pics of my swag as soon as I can!
    Last edited by Toyman_Chris; Jun 11, '12, 7:55 AM.
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Just realized I stole samurainoir's title. Sorry about that Ed! lol

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍