X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evel KMego
    Museum Daredevil
    • Apr 26, 2006

My two cents...

Had a great time as usual! Always great to hang with the Ligotti Bros. Roberto got most of my cash as usual. Steve Moore did a great job running the show, and my son raided his boxes o' stuff! First time I really chatted with Chad Gordy. Great guy, and he gave my son some great freebies! Everyone was great to my son. Besides Chad, Ron Perritore gave him a Cap. Cold figure, Ed(Samurainoir) cut him a deal on a Godzilla and threw in some freebies. He also grabbed a freebie from Brian Heilers table and purchased Boss's Mario custom. He also had a blast with the races.
    I can't forget to give a shout out to Brian Leitner for the awesome Black Bolt custom. Toyman Chris was great to meet. Also, was part of an interesting conversation with Derek (Megospidey),John Farley, Ed Nagy and Chad.
    Oh, thanks Derek(Flynne) for fixing my sons Lizard's knee!

Thanks all!!!!!
    Last edited by Evel KMego; Jun 10, '12, 8:55 PM.
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

I'm so happy he likes the Mario. I was hoping one of those would go to a little guy.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
      70's Era Pimp
      • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by Evel KMego
      Toyman Chris was great to meet.
      The pleasure was mine! It was great meeting you guys!

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

I've never seen a kid as happy to have a Mego as your son and that Mario custom. Here's hoping Boss makes Luigi next year!

Absolutely delighted to see Godzilla go to a good home. Digging the fact that Mego Meet is such a fun family event. Nothing better than seeing kids having so much fun at a toy show. whether it's seeing them run about in costume or making customs.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Megospidey
          Museum Webslinger
          • Jul 26, 2006

Originally posted by Evel KMego
          Had a great time as usual! Always great to hang with the Ligotti Bros. Roberto got most of my cash as usual. Steve Moore did a great job running the show, and my son raided his boxes o' stuff! First time I really chatted with Chad Gordy. Great guy, and he gave my son some great freebies! Everyone was great to my son. Besides Chad, Ron Perritore gave him a Cap. Cold figure, Ed(Samurainoir) cut him a deal on a Godzilla and threw in some freebies. He also grabbed a freebie from Brian Heilers table and purchased Boss's Mario custom. He also had a blast with the races.
          I can't forget to give a shout out to Brian Leitner for the awesome Black Bolt custom. Toyman Chris was great to meet. Also, was part of an interesting conversation with Derek (Megospidey),John Farley, Ed Nagy and Chad.
          Oh, thanks Derek(Flynne) for fixing my sons Lizard's knee!

Thanks all!!!!!
          Yes, that was an interesting conversation...wasn't it?

Good to meet you this weekend. I didn't know your son nabbed the Mario...very cool.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎