X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

In a town known as Wheeling, West Virginia

I just left Hoss's with my family. We had another great time at Mego Meet. It's a real joy to pick up friendships with people you haven't seen in a year or more.

As for the meet, the show is always secondary to the "hanging out". It's good to see all the stuff, but better to see the people.

Thanks to Derek for driving me around. As always, you are a true friend. It was great to spend time chatting with you about more than toys.

Here's some of what I learned this weekend. Scott's (Random Axe) painting skill is second to none. You sir, are talented. Megojim has an uncanny ability to make the most popular customs at megomeet every year. It was good to see you and thanks for giving my boys knives. I'm sure nothing will go wrong there. ;-)

ScottA... It was a real pleasure talking with you. Every conversation we had ended in a laugh. And next year, I'm getting the sloppy joes.

John F... You are a powerful and attractive man. And I think you know what I mean. Your Doc Ock was another home run.

As for everybody else, thanks for making me and my family feel welcome.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

That's a really nice epilogue to what sounds like a great time, boss man! I hope to make it next year!!!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
      Type3Toys Has Transformed
      • Oct 5, 2011

Brian, it was great to see and hang out with you as well.
      View My Customs
      www.type3toys.com
      or check here
      http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

Great seeing you and the family, your right, the "stuff" is secondary to hanging out and catching up. Regarding my customs . . . . Even a blind squirrel find a nut once a year . . . . More to come
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Evel KMego
          Museum Daredevil
          • Apr 26, 2006

Hey Brian, you made my son's weekend with your Mario custom!!!

Comment

• Megospidey
            Museum Webslinger
            • Jul 26, 2006

Hey B - I'm finally home!

Had a great weekend seeing everyone and really enjoyed the chats we had. Thanks for letting me bend your ear about some of my personal problems.

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Always a pleasure sir. You know Robin is in a good home.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎