X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spamn
    Minty and All-Original!
    • Mar 28, 2002

New Hasbro Marvel Legends 8" Unleashed Green Goblin

New Hasbro Unleashed figures are out. I've seen these both at WalMart and Target. They're now called 'Marvel Legends Unleashed' instead of '360 Unleashed.'

There's a red/blue Spider Man figure that's also out with this figure that I haven't gotten yet. It's a little less scrawny than the previous red/blue movie Spidey from this line, so I'll have to get it eventually. The two figures have display bases that interlock, which is pretty cool.

The figure is based on a relatively recent design by occasional Marvel artist Humberto Ramos. I hope we get the classic version someday. This one's closer to it than the movie version, though.:

The Goblin Glider snaps into and out of the column of smoke, so you can fly Gobby around the room on it if you like. The smoke column on the display base has a rotational joint, which is a nice touch.

I really dig these figures; highly articulated and Mego scaled, as you can see:

Tomorrow I'll post the black-suited movie spidey figure.
    Last edited by spamn; Mar 19, '10, 8:55 AM.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah, that glider is perfect Mego Scale too. I liked the comicbook Spidey. But with This Gobby, the Movie Spidey, the Black Movie Spidey, Sandman, The comicbook Spidey, & Up comming the Comicbook Black Spidey & Doc Ock, Where is everyone else in the Marvel Universe in this new format ? I dunno about anyone else, but up here Spider-man, & F4 just cling to the pegs, you can see the dust on the packaging. Man, give me some X-men, or some Avengers, & a TaskMaster in this scale.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• spamn
      Minty and All-Original!
      • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      Yeah, that glider is perfect Mego Scale too. I liked the comicbook Spidey. But with This Gobby, the Movie Spidey, the Black Movie Spidey, Sandman, The comicbook Spidey, & Up comming the Comicbook Black Spidey & Doc Ock, Where is everyone else in the Marvel Universe in this new format ? I dunno about anyone else, but up here Spider-man, & F4 just cling to the pegs, you can see the dust on the packaging. Man, give me some X-men, or some Avengers, & a TaskMaster in this scale.
      I hear ya. I'll take anything I can get at this scale, though. Even if I have to get a Ben Reilly Spider Suit, Scarlet Spider, Iron Spider, and a Black Spider. Though I'd hope with the upcoming Iron Man movie, they'd capitalize and release an Iron Man figure.

The initial press release of Spidey movie figs said they were doing a Star Wars Line in this style; which if it comes to pass will make me very, very happy.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎