X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoapesnut
    The name says it all!
    • Dec 3, 2007

Mini posters from my card lines for the meet

Nothing like last minute notice, but I have had requests for mini posters from various cards from the lines I have done. I usually just charge the cost of materials and postage. I can print some to bring to the meet. Cost is about $1 each. If anyone wants to pick one up at the meet, let me know what and how many you want and I will get them printed to bring along. Lots to choose from including the new lines just printed.

• Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Those turned out nice.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
      House of a thousand Megos
      • Aug 10, 2009

Are There Trek Posters?!?!?! Those are all so cool!!! I really like the Flash Gordons
      Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• megoapesnut
        The name says it all!
        • Dec 3, 2007

No, I only have files for what I created (pictured above) The print is on photographic paper and is a standard 8.5x11 size. If you collect the cards in a binder, you can get full page plastic sheet holder that will hold these and fit in your binder

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Daaaaiiiiyummm!!!! Those are all sweet!!! I particularly like the ones with Gatchaman and Ultraman---those are really eye catching!!!
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• batmanmc
            mego batman collector
            • Jun 22, 2004

Those ate really cool I need most of the cards and wouldn't mind a poster of the lines

Comment

• megoapesnut
              The name says it all!
              • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by batmanmc
              Those ate really cool I need most of the cards and wouldn't mind a poster of the lines
              Let me know what you want and I'll print it and have it for you at the meet. If anyone wants any for the meet, let me know by tomorrow afternoon

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎