X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Andorian

Just went into forbidden planet on the way home from work and picked up the Andorian for £8.99.........it was a very pleasant bus ride home after that I can tell you.
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....
  • raider5gt
    Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

Nice 1 Roger,shame there isn't a forbidden planet by me then again i aint been in the comic shop for a month!Better get down there LOL
    Last edited by raider5gt; Jan 14, '08, 12:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
      • Nov 21, 2007

You could always mail order it from them.....I know they have mini catalogues in most genre mags these days.
      ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah Man...There's nothing quite like owning a MINT condition Andorian, fresh out of the Package(I've kept 2 on the Card ...for now)! Doc...You're the GREATEST...You did such a good Job with these! I plan to buy some Custom Alien Cards for them though.
        sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

awesome I gotta get a couple of these
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            • Nov 21, 2007

Took him out of the packaging today and was playing with him all day at work...much to the bemusement of the passengers many of who didn't even notice an Andorian standing at the ticket window. One person did say oooh star trek though...

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
              MeGoing
              • May 14, 2003

I have to get one of those. I wish the shops here stocked them.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Have any of you Columbusites seen these around town? Anyone here selling singles? I need another Spock like I need a hole in the head right now, but I would like to get an Andorian before they're all gone.

Comment

• English Paul
                  Archive cased.
                  • Aug 17, 2005

That is a great price. They're not even that cheap on the forbidden planet website.

Did you keep peeking into the bag with eager anticipation on your journey home?
                  "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• raider5gt
                    Museum Tree Cutter
                    • Nov 25, 2007

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
                    You could always mail order it from them.....I know they have mini catalogues in most genre mags these days.
                    I might pop to Bristol as i know they got a forbidden planet there,if my comic shop aint got them?(aint bin there yet!you can thank the British weather for that ......FLOODS AND TREES DOWN)

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• joshvox
                      Clown Prince of Crime
                      • Mar 21, 2006

Originally posted by stevemoore
                      Have any of you Columbusites seen these around town? Anyone here selling singles? I need another Spock like I need a hole in the head right now, but I would like to get an Andorian before they're all gone.
                      I'll keep an eye out Steve, but I haven't spotted one yet either.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                        • Nov 21, 2007

Nope I took him completely out of the bag and admired him in the full view of the crowded bus, I was in awe and nearly misssed my stop lol.
                        Went back the next day to get Monkey tennis one and nabbed the last one....I asked the guy on the info desk and he said the only ones they got in stock were Spock and Andorian which both flew off the shelves....mail order said they had some spocks left but order quick to ensure getting one.

Comment

• joshvox
                          Clown Prince of Crime
                          • Mar 21, 2006

does anyone have a comparison pic with an original andorian?

Comment

• DocDrako
                            Formerly Doc Drako
                            • Nov 11, 2004

I walked for 2 hours to go to our mall and buy Spock and the Andorian this morning. I had seen them there at a Saturday Matinee Movies store the other day and I had to go first thing and buy them since I missed out on Kirk before. I got a Klingon for Christmas, but I'll have to get me a Kirk soon. As soon as I get the repros, my originals go into permanent display. Since I play with my Megos on occasion, I want to preserve my originals.

Having never owned any of these as a kid, I'm very happy. They're great. And they're Doc Mego product. And that means quality. If anyone is thinking about getting these, I say go for it.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Cardbuff
                              • Dec 16, 2007

My comic shop had saved me an Andorian, it just took me a while to get there. Finally was able to go this morning, and he even had extras from a second shipment, so I scored 2! Guess the action figure fever has set in, now I again want one to open one to save...

Can't believe the Spock figures have silver trim! Glad I have that original Mego. Silver is just WRONG.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎