X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spacecaps
    Second Mouse
    • Aug 24, 2011

Miller Dinosaurs

Talk about your classic toys...these guys go way back. I purchased a lot of eight of these old dinosaurs today. The whole reason I bought them was because they looked old and reminded me of the wax Space Aliens from the 50's. Turns out it was a good call because these are from the same company and are Miller Prehistoric Dinosaurs. They're kind of blow molded wax figures and fragile as all hell. They don't look like much but I looked them up on ebay and they can sell for some big money. Around $200-$300 if the condition is excellent. The ones I got are unbelievably nice. Like they could pass for new. As you can imagine, I'm pretty jazzed about this find so I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything more about these guys. I plan to sell them so if you've got any other information on them (like are any rarer than others or what some of their names are) let me know. I know the 1st one is a Sloth but I'm not even sure the one in the 3rd pic is a dinosaur. Anyway here they are:

Last edited by spacecaps; May 14, '12, 1:59 AM.
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

I don't know anything about what they're worth, sc, but as a longtime dinosaur enthusiast I will tell you those things rock!!! Nice find!!!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
      • Jan 22, 2008

I've only heard of the Miller waxy aliens, but these are really cool. I just picked up some grail dino figures at the thrift shop today, so I'm feeling the dino love.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
        • Jan 22, 2008

any Canadian (Specifically, Ontario) kids remember these ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) Dinos?
        ROM dinosaurs

Comment

• babycyclops
          Career Member
          • Jul 9, 2010

The third one is a Woolly Rhino.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_rhinoceros

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢