X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Green Carded Captain America Fist Fighter

Are there any pictures of this card available anywhere?
  • Surfsup
    Silver Chrome Dome
    • Dec 2, 2005

As far as I know, there isn't a fist fighting Captain America on the green card, just the normal figure. I remember Brian saying he'd a green carded Cap on Ebay years ago.

Nobody's seen one since. I've asked toy dealers here who have been in the job for over 25 years and they have never seen one. It's an extremely rare card!

I did have one as a kid but can't rememeber what the artwork looked like, just that the card was green. How I wish I could go back and steal it off myself before I ripped it open .

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

Thanks for the correction. Must have got my wires crossed somewhere about it being a FF. I've heard talk of the green card and would love to see a picture. Doesn't Huckabone own one? Would be a nice score to have a picture of it for the galleries.

Comment

• Surfsup
        Silver Chrome Dome
        • Dec 2, 2005

No worries Tim. Mark hasn't got one and would love to track one down. Same goes for me, as it would complete my set. I've been putting feelers out but so far nothing. I live in hope though, everything always comes up in time.

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

Good luck in the hunt Will. Sooner or later one might show up. What a grail piece it would be!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎