X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoMinister
    Crazy 'bout them Megos!
    • Nov 24, 2005

How Do I Delete User Gallery Pictures?

I posted 3 pics in an untitled album that I would like to delete now, since I am no longer with that woman. Anyone able to help me with this? If you search under megominister you will see the three pics. I have tried for a bit here and I cannot find a way to do it, what am I missing?

Thanks! ~J
    I may not know what normal is....but I sure know what it 'aint
  • ABMAC
    User
    • May 16, 2002

I don't even find a Users' Category for you.

Comment

• MegoMinister
      Crazy 'bout them Megos!
      • Nov 24, 2005

Is that why I cannot sign in? How did you check for that? Could it have something to do with me adding those pictures befor the site was redone? What is a users' category anyway? How do I search that myself? Thanks for your response.
      Last edited by MegoMinister; Jan 12, '08, 9:52 PM.

Comment

• ABMAC
        User
        • May 16, 2002

Before the site was redone? Are these pictures in the OLD User Gallery?

Comment

• MegoMinister
          Crazy 'bout them Megos!
          • Nov 24, 2005

Yep I loaded these pics onto the OLD gallery

I appreciate your help, whilst I try my best to understand how to manuever throughout this site, but I cannot delete them. Are you asking if I added them to the OLD gallery because it may not even be possible to remove them now, or will there be a a different protocol to do so? I added them when one thread asked us to send pics of ourselves and lady/family, and I intended to remove them at some time, and never got around to. Now if you gooogle me, it has a link to those pics....great for me if I intend to date seriously again...haha. SO, any help would be great! Thanks for you time. ~J

Comment

• ABMAC
            User
            • May 16, 2002

There was one picture in the old User Gallery of you and a lady. It's now deleted.

The old Gallery was inefficient and difficult to use, so we shut it down. Eventually, everything in it will be erased, so download whatever you want to keep.

Comment

• MegoMinister
              Crazy 'bout them Megos!
              • Nov 24, 2005

Mucho gracias!

Wow, thank you so much. Even though I really want to understand how you did it, I will let it go. Thanks for the warning of having to save anything I want to keep. Again, thanks for your effort. Are you a go-to guy here as part of this site to help in this way? Are you given the ability to do what us peons cannot do because we dont have authority or was there a way for me to delete that pic, but I just didn't figure it out? Either way, you've helped. I wish you and yours a wonderful, safe and blessed New year!

Godspeed,
              Jaymes

Comment

• ABMAC
                User
                • May 16, 2002

No problem. You're welcome.

Yep, I'm an Admin, so I gots magicular powers. I don't think you could've deleted the pictures on your own, though I'm not sure. It's been awhile since I was a mere mortal. If you need technical help, you can ask any of the Admins and we'll confer if we have to and get back to you pretty quickly. Some of us know the software spells and incantations better than others.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                  Formerly known as Del
                  • Dec 12, 2004

I feel silly asking this, but how do I delete pics from my Gallery? I don't see it as an available action.

NEver mind, I found it, under "Image Tools." I was scrolling right past it.
                  Last edited by Bizarro Amy; Jan 28, '08, 10:20 PM. Reason: mmmmm, donuts.
                  Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                  https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                  http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎