X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megojim
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 13, 2001

Re-Living the Dream

I recently acquired one of my grials . .the 1971 Tudor Super Bowl Cowboys vs Colts Electric Football. This past weekend I talked my 15 yr old boy into playing a game. I was a little surprised at how much he enjoyed it.
    here's a short clip of his first TD . . . a little enthused he is . . . he won the game 14-6 . . . enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63AaX...e_gdata_player
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

It's very cool you were able to share that with your son. He does seem to be really enjoying himself. The game looks minty too.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

SCORE!!! They need to bring those types of games back
      "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

Back in the 80s a friend and I got one and painted the players in the colors and numbers of our favorite teams. His Broncos and mine Dolphins. Much fun was had even though the Atari was right upstairs.
        It's all good!

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Very cool Jim. I believe mine is the Jets and the rams. I believe it's still at my moms in the game closet. I should have the race car one as well.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• HardyGirl
            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
            • Apr 3, 2007

I bought one of the re-releases in the mid 90s from JCPenney's. I think I have the Steelers and the Cowboys. When I worked w/ the older kids, I used to bring it in for Super Bowl week. They loved it! Sadly they loved it so much, they broke one of my blockers. Poor guy has no elbows!
            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍