X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Cotton Candy Robot

Long story short, I stopped by one of the junkiest "yard sales" I've ever been to in my life today. Obvious pack rat/hoarder who used to apparently run some sort of "kids games" rental company. Back yard looked more like a junk yard, completely disgusting (had a shed filled with stuff I was digging through until I found a mummified chicken). The "games" looked like they were built by a completely inept craftsman out of salvaged wood and furthermore they looked like they had been rotting in this guys backyard for at least the last decade or so. However this guy had a few Cotton Candy Robots for sale. I was pretty excited about them until I asked how much. "Working or non working" I was asked. Prices quoted were $750 non-working and $1200 for working. *sigh* I was hoping for something like $50-$100.
    here's a pic of the type that they are, but they didn't look nearly as clean. They are the same but ones pictured are not the ones from the junk sale.

Now, I'm pretty sure that the guy was way off on his asking price, but would anybody here have gone much over the $100 mark?
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Rare Collectible Robot Cotton Candy Vending Machine and more For Sale - Vancouver

Found that link that shows one sold for about $500. So I guess what I'd like to get it for is pretty low-ball. I guess it's just one of those things I like, but not that much.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

those are pretty cool bro, but I would'nt have payed that either or the $500
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• mazinz
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 2, 2007

super awesome but a picture would do just fine instead of 500$ plus
        "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎