X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

Swapping Heads to a Fist fighter body?

I just got a Fist Fighter body in from ebay and i was going to make a FF robin. But i remebered i just asked if there was any variants of Green Arrow and was told just the Lily Ledy that was a Fist Fighter and slightly different cloth on his outfit. So instaed i want to make a FF Green Arrow. so ....

Is it possible to switch a regular Type 2 figure head onto a FF body?
    and will a regular GA Outfit fit over the FF control?

Please help.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bobws; Apr 5, '12, 9:04 AM.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

The green arrow head will be loose and wobble around unless something is put in to make it fit tighter. I've made some cool Fist Fighter customs. The outfit depends on how the back was sewn up. some might fit while others will be far from it. I had to go through a lot of costumes to find some with the snaps going down the back far enough.

Comment

• Neutron X
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 22, 2007

Be carfull when removing Fist fighter heads. I had problems with neck holes cracking. Now I heat them with a blow dryer before pulling them out.

Comment

• bobws
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 13, 2008

Yeah, i got it out but had troble getting it onto FF body. had to cut off bottom of plug to fit on FF body.
        "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎