Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Keymont Monster Toy Collection Part 2!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Superboy Prime
    Career Member
    • Nov 27, 2009

The Keymont Monster Toy Collection Part 2!!!

Here it is, the second part to this Monster toy collection of vintage Robots, monsters and more!!!!

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxmbg...p&noredirect=1
    If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Thank you
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
      Career Member
      • Nov 27, 2009

You're welcome. Great collection, right?
      If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Thanks for part two, I love Dave's collection. Monsters and Japanese robots push all the right buttons for me. It's was great seeing his Jumbo Machinder villains, those would be the highlight of any toy collection, especially the really rare ones like Green Ghost and Rokuron Q9. I could spend days just looking around in those rooms, fantastic stuff!

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
          Career Member
          • Nov 27, 2009

Originally posted by cjefferys
          Thanks for part two, I love Dave's collection. Monsters and Japanese robots push all the right buttons for me. It's was great seeing his Jumbo Machinder villains, those would be the highlight of any toy collection, especially the really rare ones like Green Ghost and Rokuron Q9. I could spend days just looking around in those rooms, fantastic stuff!
          And funny thing, I did spend hours looking at it!!

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Loved it! Great to see the passion and fun of collecting.

Comment

• mazinz
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 2, 2007

It is a nice video, I would just fire the camera operator to get someone who films and pays attention to what is actually being explained and shown by the "hosts". As well enough with the jokes. Each time David was trying to explain something, the one guy would cut in and say "look how much this looks like what's his face". Although you can see a lot I think it screwed up an otherwise really good opportunity to get some nice info and really see an amazing collection
              "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

True, and I would also love to see this collection carefully filmed in HD. Such a quality collection deserves the highest quality recording of it. Heck, I'd happily do it myself, where does Dave live?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎