X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • English Paul
    Archive cased.
    • Aug 17, 2005

Quick price check on a naked Supergirl.

How much should I be expected to pay on a loose naked Supergirl. I've found one but by the time the postage is taken into consideration I am wondering if it's worth it, plus the hassle of tracking down the clothes and accessories.

Cheers, Paul.
    "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

If she's got nice hair, i'd go as high as 15-20 bucks regardless of what the body looks like.
    The Mego females are all about the hair

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

really? I have seen her go for $45 completely naked. If I knew I could grab her for 15-20 I would have done so and got her accessories later.
      another thing to add to the list.
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

• z3zep
        The Girl Next Door
        • Sep 30, 2006

Getting the original clothes can be pretty tough. I have been looking for an original suit for a while now. But I agree with T1 -- if the hair and face paint is nice, it is worth getting. You can get a nice repro suit /cape for about $20

Comment

• RG
          Removed.
          • Oct 1, 2004

I've seen her go from anywhere from $20 to about $40 nude over the last year. just before Chirstmas I saw one go for just a bit under $20 but that one had a bit of paint rubs on her eyebrows.

I saw one end the other day with a beat up cape and a hole in the foot of her suit (no emblem, shoes) go for a little over $40

Really I was thinking about going for a nude one myself becasue I wanted her so bad, and it seemed a cheaper way to go, but I found one only missing shoes and emblem for $64 a little over a month ago. I feel I got a bit lucky, but if a nude one is getting up around the $40 mark you may want to pass since she can be had with at least the suit for the same price or just a bit more

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎