X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Epic Mickey 2 trailer

Long rumored and now finally official. Uncooperative camera aside, I really liked the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBRKRrPPA4c

Edit: Pause it at 27 seconds in. Is that Vincent from Black Hole!? A Black Hole level would be so cool!
    Last edited by Werewolf; Mar 23, '12, 10:11 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Damn, that sure looks like VINCent to me. And this one is going to be available on the PS3 and 360 too. And a playable Oswald the Rabbit too. Nice!
    Last edited by cjefferys; Mar 24, '12, 5:06 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I'm excited for the PS3 and XBOX versions too. Looking forward to being able to play the game with dual analog control.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎