Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of outfits and accessories can we expect?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

What kind of outfits and accessories can we expect?

I know that some of the classic outfits can fit onto the ZICA Type 1 body, but since the new body is going to be very different, will there be outfits to go with it?

Same thing for shoes and boots. Not all of the shoes and boots out there will fit onto a ZICA Type 1; pants made by a certain other company go on with difficulty, and don't fasten; and the jackets don't close completely either.

About the only thing that fits them really well are the bodysuits.
    JediJaida
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
    I know that some of the classic outfits can fit onto the ZICA Type 1 body, but since the new body is going to be very different, will there be outfits to go with it?

Same thing for shoes and boots. Not all of the shoes and boots out there will fit onto a ZICA Type 1; pants made by a certain other company go on with difficulty, and don't fasten; and the jackets don't close completely either.

About the only thing that fits them really well are the bodysuits.
    Most, if not all, of the clothing and accessories that work on the original Mego, retro Mego, and retro Mattel bodies should be compatible with the new ZICA body v.2. When I had the body designed an original Mego body and a retro Mattel body were used as a references for height and proportions. I realized there were a few compatibility issues with the v.1 body and I wanted to be sure and try to avoid that problem on the v.2

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I wish someone would pump out some generic/classic looking zap guns and other gear.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        I wish someone would pump out some generic/classic looking zap guns and other gear.
        Ray Guns

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Other than Captain Action repros.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Pascal
            Museum Patron
            • May 8, 2008

I have been waiting years to finally have the body type 2 (man and woman)! As accessories, I expect shoes, boots.
            For heads and clothes, it is more easier to make home-made.

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

I'd like to see boxing robes, trunks and realistic looking gloves.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

I know that Craig will be putting out an excellent product when this baby finally gets to him.

In the case of clothing, we might be better off making our own, especially clothes for the girlie. (Pssst, Craig! She needs a name! We can't keep calling her 'the girlie'.)

Let's face it, is anyone here really going to dress her up in any of Dinah's vintage clothing?

I'll take that as a no, then.

If we're not going to be dressing her in haute couture, we can always turn to contemporary fashions.

And who's to say she has to dress like a superhero or fictional character ALL the time?

And I'm vastly overthinking this.
                JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎