X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Freaky Riders?

I may be a novice but I recognize the work of Ed Roth being rereleased here. Jon Kricfalusi should really be given these characters for an animated series...
    For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I remember the ads for those kits in comics. Good times.

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

loved that Ed Roth stuff as well as Tom Daniel's work!
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
        • Jan 22, 2008

Originally posted by RSS
        [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I may be a novice but I recognize the work of Ed Roth being rereleased here. Jon Kricfalusi should really be given these characters for an animated series.
        They did a re-boot of Weird-ohs a bunch of years back (not the same I know, but pretty close). It was horrible. But, they released a full set of small skateboard riding PVC figures that were really cool. I picked up the full set or two on clearance for a dollar a piece at a Liquidation World, and full boxes of re-release weird-ohs cards for a dollar a box (24 packs). I gave tons of them to the boys at work and they got really into them. I think a re-boot Rat Fink would work really well too, kids will always like weird gross characters. Jon Kricfalusi would be excellent choice.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎