Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

Mego Muhammad Ali Auction Results

DENYS FISHER MEGO MUHAMMAD ALI'S BOXING RING

Item Condition: New

Ended: 12 Feb, 2012 21:10.41 GMT

Winning Bid: US $289.05 / GBP 182.77

Bid History: 16

Item Description: Up for auction here, we have a very rare Denys Fisher Muhammad Ali Boxing Ring. To say these are rare is an understatement, I've only ever seen one other and it was used and incomplete. This example is ex shop stock; gem mint and unused. Accessories and opponent are factory sealed. It comes complete with crisp instructions, returns slip and score sheet.

The box is excellent plus with some fading to two ends, it's otherwise pretty much perfect! It comes with all inner packing. It just doesn't get any better than this!!

A stunning example of a very rare release, which will look amazing on display! I've started the auction low with no reserve; so bid now to add this great set to your collection. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2609502274...84.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.
  • raider5gt
    Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

MEGO UK VERSION DENYS FISHER MUHAMMAD ALI BOXING FIGURE BOXED

Item Condition: Used

Ended: 22 Apr, 2012 20:29.11 BST

Winning Bid: US $66.10 / GBP £41.01

Bid History: 14

Description: VINTAGE ALI BOXING FIGURE IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH INSERT INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL PARTS.ALL ORIGINAL AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.BOX IS COMPLETE AND IN GOOD ORDER, NO FLAPS ARE HANGING OFF OR HAVE BEEN TAPED ON.THERE IS A PRICE STICKER AND EDGE WEAR, THERE IS A INDENTATION ON THE FRONT OF THE BOX BY THE PICTURE OF THE BALL STAND.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1507982084...84.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎