X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

Mego-scale wrestling figures?

I apologize if this has been covered to death, but I was wondering if there were wrestling/ultimate fighting figures that were mego scale to use for customs. I'm not the biggest fan of "strung" bodies and was curious what else was out there. Just curious.

I guess I mean something that would work straight out of the box, not a parts modification.

thanks

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

I'm currently Modding some recent wrestler bodies for custom use. I cannot say what line they came from. I got them second hand from thrift stores. I used the chest and arms and string them to Mego pelvis and legs. Currently I'm trying to figure out how to cut the necks off the torso so a classic style Mego head can be inserted. Currently, I think these wrestler figures are a little smaller than Mego. The heads are definately puny.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I don't think the ZICA's were strung at all. And I bet the new versoin won't be either.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• almitysufx
        Persistent Member
        • May 27, 2004

The UFC figures are mego scale, you can even switch out their forearms with mego, they are far more articulated and defined. The problem is the neck and some have molded shorts. both can be fixed with a dermel or exacto. I have used a few and I like them. there are some that just have painted shorts too you just have to look for them.
        I have a few in a sale thread in the market.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
          • Aug 14, 2007

That's cool. I was thinking about dabbling in the 8 inch scale.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
          https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎