X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brannon86
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 20, 2007

Adventures with the FP Adventure People

I loved the FP Adventure play sets back in the day. I had the back woods adventure set with the jeep, canoe, etc, almost all the sets that had scuba divers in them, the motorcycle team, the kayak guy, and many more. What are some sets youhave, where did you play with them, and what adventures did you have with them?
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I just posted in another thread how my favorite bath toy was the FP Sea Explorer boat with Flipper. I saved it and now my kids play with it in the tub.

I still have a box of Adventure Team guys from when I was a kid. Even have a few in the package.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• brannon86
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 20, 2007

I loved anything having to do with scuba diving, etc. Those were my favorite AP.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by dogman67
        I loved anything having to do with scuba diving, etc. Those were my favorite AP.
        So did I. Anything SCUBA, I loved. Maybe it was the 240-Robert connection. The Adventure People line had great SCUBA figures.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• brannon86
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 20, 2007

Yes they did. I guess thats one thing that influenced me to get scuba certified when I was old enough, well that and all those Jacques Cousteau films.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎