X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Micronaut rarity

I know very little about these guys but how hard is it to get a time traveler or acroyear in the marketplace? Would it be a waste of time trying? Ive grown interested in this line lately.
    Mostly meaning the earlier figures like Acroyear and time traveler.
  • nazgul
    Lord of Light
    • May 2, 2011

I'm not too sure how hard it would be, but for the most part, time travelers are very common, especially the translucent ones. The trick is finding them with both their hands, feet and ankle cuffs. Acroyear is a bit tougher to find complete...just about every limb was removable and he had a few accessories. I say just put a post up and see what happens...
    You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

Thanks for the reply nazgul. Im gonna study up on them a bit both on the site and the ebay price range and then give it a try.

Comment

• Iron Mego
        Wake Up Heavy
        • Jan 31, 2010

There's a ton on eBay right now, I just bought an orange Time Traveler for $20. Not sure if that's high, but I had money sitting in my PayPal so it was like I wasn't actually spending any money. The guy I bought it from had ten orange ones listed alone, and quite a few in other colors.
        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

Cool. They are starting to get my interest because I recently found out theres a link between them and Transformers. I never knew that.

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

I'm pretty sure I only had a few as a kid, a couple Time Travelers and an orange Pharoah. I could be mistaken though, as it seems they were such a big deal at the time and I probably had more I don't remember.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎