X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Panasonic 3do gets new life

I knew it was a matter of time before someone came up with this. Now it is just a matter of waiting until the same happens for other cd laser only based systems:

panasonic 3do ide adapter allows loading isos from an internal hard drive.html
    Last edited by mazinz; Feb 12, '12, 6:49 PM.
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

I know very little about this system! I hope that I will get to tinker with this system in the future.

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

That is great news! I still have my original 3DO and tons of games. I purchased it new back in the day for $600.00 for the core unit.

It really does have some great game titles and pretty good graphics for it's time. Some of my favorites off the top of my head are Road Rash, The banned game Night Trap, Theme Park and Twisted. Great stuff. Even greater memories.
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• mazinz
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 2, 2007

well now that it is modded to work off a hardrive means you can play the games on an actual system and not have to worry about using an emulator or the leaser dying and killing your unit. I am (as many others are too) hoping something similar will done for the Dreamcast and Sega Saturn
        "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎