X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

small size mxy head

I remember awhile ago someone here made a really cool, small size Mr. Mxyzptlk.Looking for the head they used, any help?
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

pm'ed ya.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
      Time to feed the cat
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      pm'ed ya.
      right back to you

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

and back at you. rocks and sticks.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
          Time to feed the cat
          • Dec 30, 2007

Its in the snowball

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Man, those are the worst.

Comment

• megocrazy
              Museum Trouble Maker
              • Feb 18, 2007

Still one of my favorite customs. I did nothing but paint the head. The head was from the DC figure, I think BK did it, and The Incredible Brian Leitner did the suit. It's on an original Lionrock/Titans body for the smaller size and uses CTVT hands because they're smaller and thinner than Mego and Docs and molded in purple for that original figure look. It is simply an amazing job. Brian's done a bunch of suits for me but by far this is my favorite. I wonder how popular this figure would be today if it had looked like this and not like someones Grandpa.

Last edited by megocrazy; Feb 13, '12, 1:08 PM.
              It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Has anyone considerd doing Mxy (& Bat-Mite!) on the child-sized Our Gang bodies?

I've been wanting to try it for long time, but have never seen a Bat-Mite head...

Also, it seems to me that, for impish characters, using a reg-scale (& thus oversized) Mego head might be OK.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

I have plans for a Bat-Mite. Someday.

Comment

• Figuremod73
                    That 80's guy
                    • Jul 27, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    Has anyone considerd doing Mxy (& Bat-Mite!) on the child-sized Our Gang bodies?

I've been wanting to try it for long time, but have never seen a Bat-Mite head...

Also, it seems to me that, for impish characters, using a reg-scale (& thus oversized) Mego head might be OK.
                    This is exactly what I would want to do. I want the head to actual be oversized on a childs body. Im not exactly sure how to execute it though or what head would work on it. I imagine making a suit for him would be extremely hard.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎