X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Superman, GL, and Hawkman from THE BATMAN are out

Went into our local Wal-Mart for day-to-day stuff, and took the arbitrary trip down the action figure aisle. Boy, was I surprised to see a Hal Jordan figure looking back at me from the pegs! Our local WM hasn't even stocked The Batman line in a year or so. Hawkman was there too, as well as a two-pack with "Kryptonite Claw" Batman and a Kryptonite-infected Superman! He's covered in green lines representing crackling Kryptonite radiation.

Oddly enough Cindy and Andrew looked on ebay today, and the regular, single-pack Superman is out too apparently.

All the JL characters seem to be made from the Bruce Wayne mold from this line. But they do a pretty good job of masking it with new heads and accessories. The only detractor is the obvious seam where they added the new head, neck and collar bone area of the new characters to the existing Bruce sculpt. Looks like this was done to accomdate Superman's cape first and then just used for the other two. Either way, nice to have these characters on the pegs again.

Chris

Chris
    sigpic
  • wyatterb
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 2, 2001

The day after Christmas I was surprised to find a Hawkman on the pegs at the local Walmart. I passed.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Me too, that Hawkman is just awful.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎