X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Wii olympics

Has anyone else given themselves a hernia or muscle strain playing Mario and Sonic Olympics yet....I got it for my kids for xmas and after playing it I felt like i'd been in a rugby match....I ached all over...
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....
  • Shanester
    Rocket-Man
    • Jun 22, 2001

I'm still taking pain meds for my stint with Wii Sports...

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

LOL! yeah i played it on the 26th and I was sore for like 3 days.The sprint is hilarious
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
        • Nov 21, 2007

The swimming relay is just torture 4 different swimming styles in one race....and when you open up rowing and dream race..........my Mum suprised us all at xmas(she's over 60) by throwing the world record at javalin.....way to go Mum.
        ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

My shoulders are still aching over Bowling and boxing from wii sports.And also from the table tennis in the olympics.Who would have ever thought you should stretch before playing video games???
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            • Nov 21, 2007

Its worse with alcohol involved ...aching head and aching limbs...mind you ...funniest thing ever...my wife and her sister inebriated having a Wii boxing match...I was on the floor I was laughing so much.

Comment

• raider5gt
              Museum Tree Cutter
              • Nov 25, 2007

Dont mention alcohol while playing the Wii

My brother smashed the wine bottles off the table while playing tennis LOL

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎