X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Red Arrow Custom Question

I'm getting parts together for a Red Arrow custom and I'm not sure about the straps for his quiver.Below are pictures I found where it shows 2 straps around his shoulders and 1 across his waist.The other shows 1 strap that goes from his shoulder to his waist and 1 across his waist.Which one does everyone think that I should go with and which one is the right one?Thanks to everyone for your advice.

• Jerry68
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 12, 2008

Personal choice. This is YOUR interpretation, there is no right or wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

The Comic I read ..., He had a Cyborg Arm too.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• bobws
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 13, 2008

Yeah , and supposedly he became a junkie again, but who would believe that of Roy? Not Me!
        "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

I'm in the process of working on one with Brian Leitner doing the stich work. If we get it together soon I'll post a picture. I just finished the head sculpt and I have seen Brian's suit idea. So, I can't wait to throw it together. It will be matched up (design wise) with the RA Green Arrow not the Mego one.

Those two pictures above are missing Red Arrow's tattoo on his left arm. Make sure you find a couple better pictures of the Red Arrow and look at Roy (Red Arrows) left arm. He has some kind of Indian arm band tattooed on his arm.

Last edited by Cosmicman; Feb 7, '12, 9:34 PM.
          More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Mitch
            • Jul 25, 2011

For Red Arrow:

Red Arrow can have either strap. It doesn't matter. I'm sure what ever you decide, it will look COOL.
            Mitch

HAVE FUN WITH IT.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎