X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spacecaps
    Second Mouse
    • Aug 24, 2011

Anyone Remember this Dinosaur Toy Line?

A few years ago there was a line of figures that combined Dinoriders and Bone-Age. They came in window boxes and each dinosaur came with a rider. Toys R Us and Kay-Bee blew them out for about $4 about 8-10 years ago but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the line...any help?
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."
  • spacecaps
    Second Mouse
    • Aug 24, 2011

I figured it out...they were called Dino-Warriors and they came and went in 2005. Made by a company called Panache Place the line produced 14 figures in all but because the line was canceled so quickly the "official website" only covers the original 6 figures. The other 8 figures were apparently rushed out and placed directly on the clearance racks. The aforementioned official website still exists and hasn't been maintained since '05. It really quite pathetic actually.....

Dino Warriors - Official Site
    "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• Saroyan
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 4, 2011

The concept seems a little played out- but the execution was impressive. I was looking at the web site and those dinos looked really well done.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎