X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Mego Pulsonic Baseball II

Once again, another Mego Product found in the wild. This bad boy popped up during a Thrift Store scurry the other day. Hard to believe no one else noticed it. Even I did'nt realize it was Mego till I got it home and was check it out. Seriously, I thought it was one the Mattel sports games or repro'ed.

After popping in a 9 Volt. I was surprised to find it works!!!

One of the cool things regarding this game is that it allowed 2 player action. Head to Head as it were. My old Mattel football & baseball did'nt have that. Under the face plate. You have 5 pitching option to strike out the batter. I gotta say, I started playing it and had a hard time putting it down. PS. My highest score is 5 so far. I guess mego did'nt bother putting in double digits on the scoreboard.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • Saroyan
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 4, 2011

Thats cool. I had a coleco head to head football game. I can still remember being enthralled with the first one I ever saw in elementary school. It was the 70s and little red l.e.d dashes and electronic beebs and clicks were pretty darned exciting!!!

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

I had one back in the 80s. Picked it up at a yard sale.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by Saroyan
        Thats cool. I had a coleco head to head football game. I can still remember being enthralled with the first one I ever saw in elementary school. It was the 70s and little red l.e.d dashes and electronic beebs and clicks were pretty darned exciting!!!
        Totally forgot Coleco had a 2 player thang going on also. HMmmmm!?? I wonder who came up with it first??? We had the Mattel? football when it came out. We thought it was the hieght of portable gaming! Hehe...
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎