X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Star Trek Mego 1975-76 8 inch

To all the peeps I have a question I have never really collected this line .Its Probably because I never got them as a kid.I did see them once a drug store but my parents did not get them for me anyway heres the the question I noticed the crew members have gone down in value although the second series aliens are still high in price is this because of the EMCE re-megos? which I hate by the way! .Did the EMCE line kill the value of the original Mego Line?
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Over priced sellers killed the Mego Star Trek market. Some people just buy up old toys so they can re-sell at bloated prices. By Repro'ing the old STar Trek Line. Doc Mego gave people a chance to own and collect the figures they love. Plus his quality is far better than Mego's original line. Sooner or later the original Mego line will be dust...
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Actually the Emce Star Trek figures are probably the most accurate reproduction of any Mego line out there. That and the POTA line. I think they compliment one another. The original Mego Star Trek line has always been up and down through the years in value. Your probably just catching it during another period in the valley. Take advantage while you can!

Comment

• kennermike
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
        Actually the Emce Star Trek figures are probably the most accurate reproduction of any Mego line out there. That and the POTA line. I think they compliment one another. The original Mego Star Trek line has always been up and down through the years in value. Your probably just catching it during another period in the valley. Take advantage while you can!
        I dont have the cash right now to collect the whole line Tom. but I will take advantage on a couple of Mego Figures if they come my way.but I think your totally right they seem to go up and down and its just another period in the valley

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎