Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas from Batman Arkham City!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cactus725
    Caped Crusader
    • Feb 8, 2010

Merry Christmas from Batman Arkham City!!!

Got Batman Arkham City as an early Christmas present...I know there has to be threads about this game, but my son ( who is home for the holidays from college ) and I just beat the game, we kinda took turns in different levels... I am speechless...This is ONE GREAT GAME!!! From the look of Batman to gadgets, to the large scale of the city!!! I know I'm a huge Batman fan but I'm gonna declare it (for me anyway)....GREATEST GAME EVER!!!!
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Have you played the first one? I actually liked it better.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Will be visiting Calendar Man in his cell tomorrow.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• SPittVol
        Volunteer Collector
        • Feb 23, 2011

Just started playing this game yesterday.....I love how it flows so well from Arkham Asylum, which I just beat last week.

Comment

• cactus725
          Caped Crusader
          • Feb 8, 2010

Yea we played Arkham Asylum and did not think that could be topped...I just really love In AC Batman can take vantage points in the city and figure out his strategy..and all the little side jobs he has in this one is really cool!!! We really dig this game, and the end is CRAZY!!!

Comment

• spidey68
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 3, 2009

I beat the first one several times now,and my GF is getting me the new one for Christmas.

Comment

• RickD
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 31, 2011

It is taking me forever to solve the 400 + riddles

Comment

• boynightwing
                That Carl Guy
                • Apr 24, 2002

A friend had let me borrow his xbox to play it. Yesterday I bought my own xbox for cheap at a Boxing Day sale. So I've downloaded the Catwoman content and I'm going to play through the game again.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎