X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

Best USB gamepad for Mac Pro?

I've only just discovered that I can have all the Genesis/Nes games that I want and more on my laptop. I've been looking at USB controllers and I know that there is a Sega (Saturn) one, but it is sold out everywhere. Are there any other gamepads that any of you would recommend for retro gaming. Really excited about trying some of the games that I never got to play and some that I did
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Well, i use one i got from bestbuy called logitech. Not sure if they have bestbuys in the UK but you could probably find one online. It looks like a ps2 gamepad (except color) and has rudders.
    There are also adaptors that allow the use of a ps2 controller. This is actually what i rather use but dont have one right now. Just google " playstation 2 usb controller adaptors for pc" and there should be some around somewhere on there.
    I also recommend looking into arcade joysticks for pc. Whats pacman with a gamepad? Im wanting one of those at some point to.
    I do have a atari usb joystick though and its pretty good compared to a actual atari controller. Those are great for really old games.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎