That Fisher Price Guy
    • Feb 9, 2007

New DC Universe Figures Found

Lucky score today at Target. Found all 5 of Wave 1:

Scott D Thompson | Facebook
  • megocanada
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 18, 2003

They look great I haven't seen then in Canada yet. We there are chasers? If you don't mind me asking how much are they going for?
    the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Great score indeed,.. My spouse works at Target, & I don't have them yet. Isn't there a Varient Tornado ?

BTW.. how much are they ? 9.99 ?
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• megocanada
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 18, 2003

I know there's a white Penquin and the Red Tornado that you mention. i don't know if there's anymore
        the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Sweet score! It'll be another year before I see them at our Target!
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• grayhank
            That Fisher Price Guy
            • Feb 9, 2007

They were $9.99. Didn't see any variants as these were the only 5 on the shelf.
            Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

Thanks for the Info... Toyfare just previewed wave 3, avalible in May. I can't seem to find the pics on the web, But they Are DeathStroke the Terminator, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Sinestro, NightWing, Robin, in his new clothes, & a Build a figure Solomon Grundy. ... The Deathstroke justs looks too dang cool.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Those are sweet, I must resist the urge. Anybody find out why they have to call Metamorpho Rex Mason on the packaging? They used Metamorpho in the JLU line with no problems.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Steeler80
                  Mayor of Strunk
                  • Jun 29, 2001

That is a nice score. Unfortunately, I don't have a Target near me nor a TRU, and Kmart is 30+ minutes away.

The local Wal-Mart which used to be really good in getting new figures (even variants like Goliath) is so crappy now if defies description. I haven't even been able to find the last DC Superheroes Batman wave other than Nightwing. Anybody can get me a Clayface, Twoface, or Catwoman, please give me a heads up.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

I saw the review up at Michael Crawford's site, and I'm really impressed with these. I hope their distribution is much better than DCSH, although I won't hold my breath. Like Steeler80, I'm missing several figures I never saw at retail. Clayface, Two-Face, Catwoman, modern Batgirl and modern Supergirl. Target and TRU are 40 miles away for me, so its not like I can just hop in the car every day to check and see if they are in stock.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

My Spouse Works at Target,.. & I still can't get these figures , or half of the figures mentioned. I scored BatGirl & TwoFace while shopping at ToyRus a few months back. I was not action figure looking though... I was there for school supplies for the boy. Thats my magic ,.. When I do not "hunt" I find them,.. lame.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

My Spouse Works at Target,.. & I still can't get these figures , or half of the figures mentioned. I scored BatGirl & TwoFace while shopping at ToyRus a few months back. I was not action figure looking though... I was there for school supplies for the boy. Thats my magic ,.. When I do not "hunt" I find them,.. lame
                        Same here BK. I FINALLY scored the 10" JLU Hawkgirl just browsing a newly opened Big Lots a few weeks back. I had no intention of finding anything there. Thats always the way.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• Steeler80
                          Mayor of Strunk
                          • Jun 29, 2001

I've had more luck at Big Lots that anywhere lately. There becoming the new toy Mecca it seems.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

My Walmart (s) don't even carry these, Target Bairly has them,.. I get most of my Luck with ToysRus, & Fred Myers,.. but it has been months since. With these DC Superhero's, the JLU lines,.. it seems they are becomming harder & harder to find, with each new series. It's almost like no one orders them. Marvel & Spider-man are everywhere Up here, Other than My ComicBook shop, there appears to be no Love for the DC Universe in retail stores anymore.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                              The Packaging King
                              • Dec 31, 2004

^ Yeah all you see in Wal-Mart is Spider-Man 3 crap and the FF wave of Marvel Legends...
                              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎