X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Kid Flash stands alone.

Don't remember if this has been discussed before. But, I was looking at the Mego line, and realized every teen Titan has an adult counterpart, except for Kid Flash. Kind of makes you think that Flash may have been in the works at some point in time.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?
  • theantiquetiger
    Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
    • Nov 12, 2005

That is actually talked about on the back of the MM Kid Flash card.
    sigpic

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

I believe that they did make a Flash mego and it was used during a test to see if children would like playing with a Flash mego but the test had poor results and little stores wanted to order them.
      I could be wrong but I think that prototype along with his prototype buddies dr doom and green lantern are some where in the universe today.
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
        Formerly known as Del
        • Dec 12, 2004

I had heard that story too, but I was under the impression that they were made for Lily Ledi. Didn't someone find LL Flash and/or Green Lantern figures and pass them up, assuming they were customs?
        Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
        https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
        http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• MegoNinja
          Career Member
          • Feb 7, 2007

Originally posted by del
          I had heard that story too, but I was under the impression that they were made for Lily Ledi. Didn't someone find LL Flash and/or Green Lantern figures and pass them up, assuming they were customs?
          that was the green lantern and flash yes. they were considered to be knock offs so they were not sold, but now we know for sure that ledi did make a green lantern so there is speculation that mego themselves made green lantern but it was cancelled early because of negative responses from buyers. maybe there is a ledi flash floating around too!
          I the Monster Hero

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎