X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raider5gt
    Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

Mego Shazam Auction Results

Item: Mego Shazam Bend n Flex Figure MOC.

Condition: --

Ended: Nov 27, 201116:22:08 PST

Bid History: 7

Winning Bid: US $93.89

Description: An unused, all-original 1970s Mego Shazam Bend 'n' Flex action figure from their World's Greatest Superheroes Line. This toy was never played with and has been stored away in a box for decades. It comes from the estate of a grandmother-- either she or her husband, at some point, bought these and stashed them away, perhaps intending to use them as Christmas presents. They have been out of the light and boxed away probably since they were originally purchased in the 1970s.

I WILL BE LISTING A BUNCH OF MEGO FIGURES THIS WEEK (WGSH 8" FIGURES AND BEND 'N' FLEX TOYS). CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS-- ALL OF THE MEGO ITEMS THAT I AM SELLING ARE UNUSED, ALL-ORIGINAL, AND FROM THE SAME ESTATE FIND!!!!!

I took several photos of this figure WITH and WITHOUT my camera's flash. The white spots in the photos are NOT on the actual item for sale-- they are just the flash's reflection.

Condition: The figure is completely unused and carded. The hanger punch is still present. Light wear on package. Bright, clean card. The figure shows some wear in the spots where it touched the blister. There is a dent in the blister bubble above the figure's head. The bottom corners are slightly dented. There are a couple of 1" white striation (?) marks on the bubble. If you have any other questions about this item's condition, please let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220898473278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Aug 18, 2014 17:58:13 PDT

Winning bid:US $909.99
    [ 49 bids ]

1976 Mego Shazam! Mint on Card Unpunched Original. This card and figure are in excellent condition! Originally purchased in 70's, one owner until now, kept in storage. Colors are bright, no fading. Figure is sealed. No wear on corners of card. No creasing, no scuffs. Very small dent in top left of bubble, not very noticeable. Very small square of adhesive residue where old price tag used to be on top right of card. Cannot be seen unless held a certain way in the light. See pics above for good detail. No. 51307.

$_57.jpg

$_57-2.jpg

$_57-4.jpg
    This profile is no longer active.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍