X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

new hulk type bodies and painting

i might try making a hulk using this body soon. is spray painting a simple way of doing it (to avoid dye). if so, what shade of green, spray paint brand, and place can i get it. i figure king arthurs pants would work fine for his bottom portion...
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

>what shade of green, spray paint brand, and place can i get it

Hmmmm.... I find Testor's enamel "Green" is a good match for Mego greens. You could probably get away with it on a body: it's thick, coarse paint and will obscure fine details. I'd test a bit beforehand: on a repro resin body there shouldn't be a p[roblem, but for a factory made bod it MIGHT react with the plastic and you'll get a sticky mess.

Don C.

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

for five dollars, what the heck ill probably give it a try...

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

I've been considering getting some vinyl spraypaint and testing it out on a body. The paint's supposed to work with the plastic, so...

Anybody try this?
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎