X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hawkmike
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2003

austin's custom hulk body qusstion

how much longer are the legs on a austin hulk also is the torso and arms longer? thanks
    wanted mego arch reactor
  • hawkmike
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2003

thanks for the no help
    wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

can't you just get one of the Doc Mego Hulk bodies?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• hawkmike
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2003

becase i'm wasn't asked do make custom clothes for a doc mego hulk body, and the guy who wanted cann't seem to get me the info right, thought it was a simple enough question, guess i was wrong nio harm no foul
        wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Oh, thought you were in the market for one.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Just pulled out my Mego Hulk and Austin's longer legged Hulk body. The legs on Austin's Hulk body are roughly 1/2" longer. The arms and torso are about the same as the Mego version.

Austin's Hulk Body is pretty much the same size-wise as Doc Mego's new Hulk body, except it lacks the wrist and ankle articulation Doc's bodies have. Both bodies, however are still slightly shorter than a T2 Mego figure fully-clothed and booted, but far better than the original Mego Hulk body. If you're planning on putting shoes or boots on your custom, the newer Hulk bodies should be eye-to-eye with a T2 Mego as I described above.

Hope that helps!
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• TrueDave
              Toy Maker
              • Jan 12, 2008

Where can I see a pic of the Austin Hulk? What Colors? Sounds groovy!

Comment

• hawkmike
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2003

thanks thunderbolt and tim for the input and help
                true dave go into austin's fold or type austins hulk body in the search box if you use google image search it gives you a shot of the bodies in 4 different colors
                wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎