Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn Photoshop users? Can you help me edit a pic?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Attn Photoshop users? Can you help me edit a pic?

Hi, My wife has a pic of our pets and they are all sleeping except for one. She wants to make it look like his eyes are closed too. I am hoping someone can help me out if I send them the pic. It really shouldn't take long, I just don't have any graphics software that is appropriate. Thanks so much.

PS I have a similar pic from the same series where he does have his eye's closed. Perhaps they could be "transplanted" to the pic I want.
    Last edited by SUP-Ronin; Nov 10, '11, 9:38 PM.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • PoorMansJB
    • Nov 1, 2010

Sounds easy enough, though can't be 100% sure without seeing the photos. PM me or I'll try to reach you ...

Comment

• mego73
      Printed paperboard Tiger
      • Aug 1, 2003

Originally posted by MegoRonin
      Hi, My wife has a pic of our pets and they are all sleeping except for one. She wants to make it look like his eyes are closed too. I am hoping someone can help me out if I send them the pic. It really shouldn't take long, I just don't have any graphics software that is appropriate. Thanks so much.

PS I have a similar pic from the same series where he does have his eye's closed. Perhaps they could be "transplanted" to the pic I want.
      Show us what you got

I think it can be done.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• PoorMansJB
        • Nov 1, 2010

Pic was processed yesterday and returned. Please let me know whether you rec'd it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎